I was trying to clean my laptop screen today with my “Klear Screen” cleaning solution (bought two years ago from Scott’s recommendation, works awesome. www.klearscreen.com), and I could not seem to polish off this one particular smudge.
Let me back up. The cleaning process is:
- Turn off monitor. Well, I didn’t want to shut my laptop down, so I settled for turning off the backlight, leaving the contents of the screen just barely visible.
- Spray once for 14″ or less, or twice for above.
- Spread solution to corners of monitor with corner of micro-chamois.
- Immediately begin polishing off the solution with remaining surface area of micro-chamois.
- Once no solution is visible, the monitor is clean.
Use once a week for best results (Hm, I’ve used it about half a dozen times in 2 years…)
So I was stuck in step 4, because I couldn’t seem to polish off this one spot. Upon closer inspection, that spot was my mouse cursor. Oops.