Our fearless leader Ian has taken it upon himself to create custom birthday cards to celebrate each birthday on the team at work. In each unique creation, Ian tries to commemorate the distinguished heritage of the recipient. For my birthday, Ian highlighted the following facts about myself and my Wisconsin heritage:
- I have red hair and a “Mc” name, therefore I am Irish, and therefore a leprechaun.
- Wisconsinites subsist on a diet of cheese
- The favorite pasttime of all Wisconsinites is cow tipping
- Wisconsin is, in fact, not in the United States at all, but rather a part of Canada
- Wisconsin’s greatest cultural landmark is the Concrete Park in Phillips, WI, represented here by an iconic shot of Paul Bunyan.